Supplemental Application Materials
Once you have submitted your application electronically, you may also upload any of these additional items, if applicable, by clicking on the "Upload New Document" button located in the bottom right corner of your user home page.
- Non-standard Testing Accommodations Request form. If you previously submitted these forms and the accommodation you’re requesting has not changed, you DO NOT need to resubmit them again. You do need to submit a written request to have the same accommodations.
- ExamSoft Registration form to use laptop computer.
- Applicants with a military history must submit a Standard Form 180 - unless provided with your previous application.
Resident aliens must submit with their application an appropriate affidavit specifying sufficient facts to enable the Alaska Bar to verify his or her status with the Immigration & Naturalization Service.
The affidavit should contain the following:
- A statement that the individual is swearing under oath to the truthfulness of the information contained in the affidavit and any attachments.
- The information being sworn to
- And an attestation of a notary public or other official authorized to administer oaths.